We often get asked what is the next step or how do I get started? We also get asked if we can provide information without an expectant parent having to commit to an adoption plan right away. The answer is yes, contact us and we can help you by providing you information about your options and what you can expect. In addition, we will discuss with you about creating an adoption plan and choosing to place your child with an adoptive couple rather than ‘giving up’ or ‘putting up’ your child for adoption. We believe an expectant parent is not ‘giving up’ and feel strongly about helping her understand the strength she has to choose what is in her and her child’s best interests.
Reasons to Work with Us
- We will talk with you honestly about your options and provide you with resources.
- Counseling services & financial support is provided throughout the process.
- We will assist with obtaining insurance to cover your pregnancy related medical needs and you have the right to choose your doctor and the hospital where you will deliver.
- Assistance is available to provide transportation related to your pregnancy as well as securing housing.
- We will ensure the entire process is 100% confidential.
- You can choose a loving family for your baby.
Heart of Adoptions Alliance, Inc.
Heart of Adoptions Alliance, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that is Hague Accredited to complete international adoptions. In addition to international work, we promote adoption education through our dedication to assisting families facing an unplanned pregnancy by providing resources and support. Heart of Adoptions Alliance, Inc. also works to provide grants to families needing assistance with the costs of adoption, when possible.